Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wishlist!

New kitchen adventures await!

Saturday will be a trip to Bob's Red Mill for wheat berries and other grains that we want to play with, in the kitchen. Being a small family, this is the perfect grain mill for us, to start with. After I get the hang of things, and this one wears out, we shall move up to a larger mill. Until then, if you have some great whole grain recipes that you wish to share, please leave a link in the comments. 

As always, thanks for taking a minute to stop and say hello. We appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

4 comments:

Kat said...

Is this mill still available? I have been wanting one for years.

Laraine Eddington said...

I don't think you'll ever wear it out :)

Sage Trifle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sage Trifle said...

Do you like grits? I think that's what I would do first. I also have a delicious cookie recipe that is made with both almond flour and oat flour. Have fun!