Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cafe Created, sharing (and showing off...)


We had a wonderful Christmas, starting on Christmas Eve with the family and ending with Christmas day, just the two of us, quietly tasking, planning and enjoying.

We hope our wish for your family came true and each and everyone had the most wonderful day. I received so many gifts, including this lovely Tea House lamp for the sideboard in the dining room.

I am not a photographer and would never master a more advanced camera, evidenced by the picture above of the Tea House lamp!

But my little point and shoot camera of many years ago is giving up the will to work. This red beauty has a wonderful zoom feature that I am excited to try.

I have come to love books on jams and preserving, and this one is a beauty! She took an interesting path in life to be in the jam business, passion will do that to a person.

This is a beautiful book, there is nothing more to say...............(swoon.........).

Love these tags, made for me by my son and granddaughter. These have inspired a change here at Our Sunday Cafe, by the seat of my pants will now be known as cafe created.

I also was given a Ruby heart jewelry, by my wonderful husband Terry. These will be worn when we renew and recited our pledge to the other on Valentine's day. Love this man!

As always, thanks for taking a minute to stop and say hello. We appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Some wonderful gifts!!! Can't wait to watch you master that camera!

Martha said...

Thanks so much for stopping by today, long time no see! Sounds like you had a perfect Christmas. I got the same camera you did! Here's to a happy and healthy new year ::cheers:: :)

Reeni Pisano said...

What a cute lamp! Enjoy all your great gifts! The Ripe book is on my wish list.