Monday, November 12, 2012

Spaghetti Stuffed French Bread, oh yeah!

There is no way I would have thought this would be delicious, but it is I tell you!


Spaghetti Stuffed French Bread
by the seat of my pants
350 degree oven


2 or more servings of left over spaghetti with meat sauce - warmed up
1/2 loaf of leftover french bread
4 slices of cheddar cheese

Cut bread in half down the middle, spread open.

Cover  with the warm spaghetti.


Add cheese slices, bake 15 minutes.

Cut into slices for open faced "sandwiches".

Serves 4-6

Recipe rating:  Oh Yes! (will make again)

As always thank for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

this post shared with:
food on friday @ carol's chatter
using leftovers @ carol's chatter



1 comment:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, Since you say this is good, I trust you! :o)
Have a great week!