Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday in the yard

The weather is cool, the leaves are falling and the berries needed transplanted. Look what we got done today.....honestly it was more work than it appears!

Blueberries transplanted and mulched.

Hard to see but, the raspberries were transplanted and mulched.

For fun, take a look here.....

The rosemary has lovely violet flowers.

Mother nature is growing a garden for the birds in the feeder.

We scored this great bird bath at a yard sale on the way to gather the berries! Now we will have water for our friends also.

He is not real good with a shovel yet, but meet Copper, our very own wonder dog!

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Cooper is so cute! Good score on the bird bath! I love mine. Have to fill it everyday, because the birdies splash so much of the water out!

Kat said...

If that bird bath has what looks like a tree log on, I have one of those, that I also bought at a yard sale probably 20 years ago. I will never forget ME hauling that thing to the car!! It still sits here in my yard. Cooper is a cutie pie.