Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I am unable to do it all, right now.......


Caught in the middle of many things needing attention, lost in the list of what to do next, keeping a less than stellar account of what has been done, verses what needs to be done, leaves no choice...........

I must take a break,


there is a garden to till and mature plants to transplant from yard one to yard two,

a canopy to build over the wood pile to keep the wood dry, so that the wood will keep us warm this winter,

there are tree limbs to clean up from necessary pruning,


and iris tubers to plant in the front yard on the street side, to flower and border our home in a blaze of color.

But there is also the spirit, which is quite tired and needs to go to the beach, pick some blackberries before they are all gone, and ride a bike in the wind. 


There is life, where a series of changes have in the end enriched my life, and made the future brighter. And thankfully, family love to be a constant yet gentle push to continue on. 


Please don't go away, as this blog now so many years in the making is very important to me and chronicled so much, has also given me some great and wonderful friends along the way. 

I thank you for that friendship.

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!





4 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Oh Melynda, I wish that I am there to help you! So many things to do, sometimes don't even know where to begin! Start from the easiest so that you'll have the mood to continue on, that's what I always do! Hope everything works out as planned! :)

laurie said...

I will be looking for your return, you go do what needs done and take care my far away friend,

Sage Trifle said...

Take care of yourself, my friend. A lot of people depend on you and you will not be able to "be there" for anyone if you don't take time to take care of you. But of course, you know that. Which is why you are taking a break from your blog.

I'll be here when you get back. Meanwhile, I'll email you from time to time to let you know I still care.

Candace said...

I can completely relate, Melynda! Take care of yourself and enjoy the wonderful life you have. I will look forward to your next post whenever that may be.