Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday's words

Making the purchase of the new house, was long range planning. I don't plan on moving again, until the final one, yep that one. There is so much to do here, a lot really. Fortunately it does not have to be done right now!

I try to get something done each day. It is not overwhelming or fatigue inducing. And there are days that making a living has already used up my resources, but even that is OK. It has to be, because there is also a life to live.

There is wood to be moved and stacked, a garden spot to be tilled, an out door living space to set up, a worm box to construct and begin using, soon there will be cherries to pick, and this fall there is a garden of berries and rhubarb to transplant. And I am probably forgetting something.......

So I just keep peddling and it is going very well, because I am not in a race, I am living my life.

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!


3 comments:

Pam said...

Words of wisdom.

glutenfreehappytummy.com said...

what a great quote -- so true!

Tiffanee Gould said...

I've been struggling with all that life has thown at me lately. This was just what I needed to hear today! You were inspired. Thanks so much!! Hugs!!