Saturday, June 23, 2012

And now, my favorite Peanut Butter Banana with Chocolate Syrup Ice Cream Sundae

The homemade chocolate syrup is delicious. And so, with that I must share with you one of my favorite ways to have ice cream.....

Peanut Butter Banana and Chocolate Syrup Ice Cream Sundae
by the seat of my pants

peanut butter
ripe banana(s)
vanilla ice cream
chocolate syrup, you might want to try this one!

step 1:

spread a spoonful of peanut butter in the bottom of your bowl.

step 2:

add a scoop of vanilla ice cream

step 3:

top with banana slices

step 4:

drizzle with chocolate syrup

step 5:

garnish with whipped cream if desired, I usually desire...

step 6:

enjoy!

this one was for granddaughter!

Recipe rating:  Oh Yes! (will make again)

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

this post is shared with:
see ya in the gumbo@Me enPlace


4 comments:

glutenfreehappytummy.com said...

oh my gosh I could totally go for a bowl of that right now! yummmmmmmmmmm!

Raksha said...

wow, this looks awesome

Peenk1 said...

This sounds absolutely scrumptious! We are so going to have this for dessert tomorrow night. With chocolate Cool Whip, instead of plain whip cream.

MM said...

I had to smile over this because lately I'm on a PB, banana, and chocolate smoothie kick. So I know this sundae would be just right with me. Not too shabby for being by the seat of your pants!

Thanks for taking the time to link with See Ya In the Gumbo. Hope to see you again next week!