Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday's words...........

Welcome to our home!
This greeting hangs right at the front door.

I am done moving in when the decorating is done. 
Yesterday I got the photos up in the hallway. 
It is a busy hallway, just the way I like it!







This group is items made for me or gifted to me. It leads right to my bedroom, a friendly thought each night as I turn in.

The blue kettle for the wood stove arrived.

We are having spring rain and chilly weather, I love being able to build a fire and settle in with a cup of coffee.
And with this I am done with the inside of the house, it is time to start on the yard. There is much to be done, and much to be enjoyed!

As always thank you for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

4 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda,
It's nice to see that you are settling in very well! The photo gallery corner looks lovely!
And have fun with your garden, looks like you have much to do! Have a lovely day!

Kat said...

Love the wall arrangements. And your grapes and cherries look wonderful. The birds eat my cherries as fast as they ripen. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Melynda, your home looks very warm and inviting. Pleased that you are now feeling "settled in".

Frugal in WV said...

I have a photo wall in my hallway too :) Wood stoves are the best, we had one growing up and I absolutely loved it!!