Friday, February 3, 2012

Today is our house inspection, come take a look!

"Welcome home" front door!

Ceiling detail and fan in the REC Room.
Wood stove in the living room, beautiful brick work. 
Back yard, needs some work. This will be a garden spot, when the broken branch is pruned.
Front yard, yes that big tree does need some pruning.....
Back yard, right outside the REC Room.
Husband cannot wait to add a dog to the back yard! 
As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello! I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments. 




4 comments:

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

It looks wonderful, Melynda! I hope you will be so happy there. Love the wood burning stove!

laurie said...

I have missed so many of your posts!!!! I just checked and you are on my list but your new posts are not coming up.I thought you were on a break, I have you book marked on my computer so I won't lose you, I have been reading all the posts I missed, and that was a lot,,you have been very busy!!

Reeni said...

Wishing you all the best in your new home Melynda!

kitchen flavours said...

Your new home is lovely! Love the big garden space all around! I'm so envy!! Congratulations, Melynda!