Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday's words.....

Yesterday was busy, I had more new house paperwork to sign and we should know by Friday if the purchase agreement will be signed by the seller. So if you have a spare toe to cross to help out, I would appreciate your assistance in this task!

I also reviewed my "stats" on this little blog-o-mine and found that for some reason sweets get the most hits. Today I discovered the secret to that fact.......


this explains everything!

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Good Morning!! Yup, sweets are the best. I'm trying to be good after the mess I made during the holidays so I'm off the sweets for a while. I do allow myself two gingersnaps every night after dinner though. I'm not crazy!