This award was given by Melissa @ Frugal Creative. I had the opportunity to do a couple of guest posts at her place, thank you Melissa. Please take a moment to stop and say hello to Melissa and learn about her.
The rules state to list 7 facts, and I will because that is how we learn of one another, and pass it on to 15 other bloggers. That is the part I have a bit of discomfort with, not wanting anyone to feel put upon. So I shall be a rule breaker (sorry Melissa!) and offer the challenge to share 7 facts about yourself on your blog and drop a line back here, so everyone can come and visit you!
1. I am a middle child, always helpful and the one called upon to be helpful. This of course spilled over into my adult life and my daily job. Funny how that happens!
2. I made jam for my new home as a married woman, before I got married. Making a home was always my desire, working outside of the home is a necessity.
3. I drive a frugal car, shop in thrift stores and I love my life. My home is beautiful, I am excited by the challenge of finding just the right item to make it perfect and not spending a lot to do so.
4. My family supports my hobbies and my dreams, this is paramount to happiness. I hope that I offer the same in return, that is what being a family is all about.
5. I fail completely at keeping a sourdough starter going. There I said it out loud!
6. I want to be just like my grandmother, to my own grandchildren.
7. I do believe life gets better. We age yes, the body changes yes, but life takes on a different meaning, one of depth and happiness.
Again Thanks to Melissa and the challenge is on!
As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello.
I appreciate your time and your comments.