Monday, December 5, 2011

yes, goodbye Cookbook Sundays, but wait....

Cookbook Sundays is moving to New Zealand! 

The lovely Sue of Couscous and Consciousness asked if she could be the next hostess of this fun event. Sue has indicated she will return this to a weekly event and I for one can't wait to link up. As a matter of fact, I found 4 more cookbooks this weekend. That will bring my count to 329.

If you have not had a chance to visit Sue, please do, and tell her Melynda sent you.....because it is all about good food, and cookbooks!

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments.

4 comments:

laurie said...

I will visit Sue for sure, take care,, have a great week!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you have so many cookbooks! So nice of her to take it over. Once of these days I'll actually make something from one. :-)

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Thanks Melynda - I've just done a post too http://couscous-consciousness.blogspot.com/2011/12/cookbook-sundays.html and looking forward to getting started on Sunday
Sue xo

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda,
I'm glad that Cookbook Sundays will be continuing on with Sue. Thank you for being a wonderful hostess!
I have been crazy busy lately and have not been visiting as frequently! Will be submitting a recipe soon to Cookbook Sundays. You must be busy getting ready for Chrismas! Have fun!