Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hearth and Soul #79!


Welcome to the Hearth and Soul blog hop, this week it is number 79! Each hop has great information, new  ideas and delicious recipes too!. I hope you have had a great week, with good food, good company and wonderful conversations.


December marks the end of my Hearth and Soul hostess duties. I have proudly been a part of the Hearth and Soul for a long time, and will return to being a food and story contributor. My goal is to make a return to more writing along with preserving not only the foods of my childhood and family of origin, but the stories surrounding our family table in those days. I want to thank all those wonderful folks who have linked up with the Hearth and Soul through Mom's Sunday Cafe, and all the visitors too! I hope you will stick around and visit again in the future. And now on to the hop!



I thank you for joining us and sharing your ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. Food from your hearth, food for your soul. I continue to learn something new and wonderful each week. And I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking, creating and enjoying this week.

If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

I would like to take this moment to invite you to visit the linked post before your own, as well as the linked post after yours. It will be fun as well as interesting to visit the other links and say hello and introduce yourself. 

And now on behalf of all the co-hosts,

April of The 21st Century Housewife,

Swathi of Zesty South Indian Kitchen,

Penny of Penniless Parenting  

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers,

and me

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe , welcome to the Hearth and Soul hop!

Come on, do tell, what will you be sharing?



3 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Melynda,
I am sharing my Cranberry Turkey Tamales for my Christmas Eve Buffet. Thanks for hosting and have a very Merry Christmas!
Miz Helen

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda,
I've brought a bowl of Chili to share! Have a lovely day!

Olah Momma! said...

Ooops, I linked up a wrong post last time, sorry. Made Chicken Lumpia for you:)

Thank you for hosting once again.

http://olahmomma.com