Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday's Words

When we married, our refrigerator size did not change, but our family size did for holiday dinners! Enter one creative solution.......


Once winter rains arrive, it is down right cold in my backyard. I really liked having this for beverages (and pumpkin pie on turkey day!), it is convenient to the kitchen (yet out of the main traffic areas), portable and easy to store when no longer needed.

I think I will keep it!

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop by. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments.

Key words:  cold food solutions, portable outdoor cooler, creative

4 comments:

Kitchen Belleicious said...

what a great solution! I love having my beverages cold too! Its something about the crispness of that first sip!

laurie said...

we have found that trick too since moving to smaller accomodations.
We have to be careful though, our temps our so low things freeze fast.What we have to do is put things in an insulated cooler to keep things from freezing!

Bo said...

Great idea! It's not really cold enough to do that here.

Laraine Eddington said...

Somehow, my outside Arizona fridge seems to be on the blink.