Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday's Words

Getting married is serious business. We email and leave notes to each other almost daily.

Traditional:
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

Modern:  
Someone happy, someone revere, someone honest, someone dear.

Funny:
Someone laughing, someone poking, someone scratching, someone joking.

Thoughtful:
Someone loving, someone caring, someone kind, someone sharing.

 I decided today, this will not end on Saturday..........

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop by. I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments. If you find something here that you enjoy, feel free to share it with a friend.

Key words:  weddings, marriage, love





2 comments:

laurie said...

I am so glad I started blogging if only to witness this beautiful event in the making, and to meet you!,best wishes, the count down begins!!

Holly said...

I am just so excited for you. Love the notes, tomorrow is the big day, I'll be with you in spirit!