Friday, November 4, 2011

Sharing the view......

A Friday view......

My office desk. Organized tasks ready to be completed on this day. It has been a busy time here with hope, hospice and happiness. All three came to call during office hours this week.


This little jewel has been displayed in my office for 10+ years. It really is true, all folks bring joy!

On a personal note, I walk down the aisle to married life in one week. Ironically I have been hobbling on a very sore knee, with a support brace for the past 10 days. Moving much slower than usual, but ready for that special stroll to my future.

And tell me, how has your week been?

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments! If you like what is offerd here, please, feel free to share it with your friends.

key words: life, living, sharing

4 comments:

laurie said...

I'm excitied for you,, I hope you maybe share a photo or two of the wedding,,

Miz Helen said...

I love your little sign and really agree that everyone does bring joy. What an exciting week you will have preparing for the wedding. Enjoy!
Best Wishes,
Miz Helen

Holly said...

I can't believe it's only a week away! I'm just so gosh darn happy for you. Hope that knee feels better.

Sage Trifle said...

What a lovely and well organized office. And what a cute idea to share it. I keep thinking about taking photos of my workplace--it is VERY different from yours!

Next weekend is my wedding anniversary and a lucky time to get married. I send you my best wishes.