Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hearth and Soul # 75

Welcome to the Hearth and Soul blog hop number 75, each hop has such great new information, ideas and recipes.


I thank you for joining us and sharing your ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. Food from your hearth, food for your soul. I continue to learn something new and wonderful each week. And I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking, creating and enjoying this week.

If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Now before we "go to the hop!" here are a few links that caught my eye from last week:

White bean, sausage and kale soup.


Pumpkin Pasta Sauce.

Peppermint Extract.

Beer Cookies.

Jam and Oat Crumb Bars.

I would like to take this moment to invite you to visit the linked post before your own, as well as the linked post after yours. It will be fun as well as interesting to visit the other links and say hello and introduce yourself. 

And now on behalf of all the co-hosts,

April of The 21st Century Housewife,

Swathi of Zesty South Indian Kitchen,

Penny of Penniless Parenting  

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers,

and me

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe , welcome to the Hearth and Soul hop!

Come on, do tell, what will you be sharing?




6 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Melynda,
I am sharing my Sweet Potato Casserole today. Thanks for hosting and my very best wishes to you and your family for a blessed Thanksgiving.
Miz Helen

laurie said...

I love the blog hop so much!

MM said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Thanksgiving!

AndiWinslow said...

Hi happy Thanksgiving I am sharing cake batter pudding cookies..Thanks, Andi

Emily @ Recipes to Nourish said...

Thank you for hosting! I shared a delicious Pumpkin Pancakes w/ Ginger Honey Butter recipe. They are always a crowd pleaser, great to serve to company and perfect for a holiday breakfast. Thanks again!

http://recipestonourish.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-pancakes-w-ginger-honey-butter.html

Kitchen Belleicious said...

what a great roundup again! Thanks for liking my jam and oat bars. They are really yummy and so easy. Today I am sharing my popup pancakes. Delicious and fun for kids to help with!