Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hearth and Soul #73

Hello everyone, once again it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop. Another week has passed, another week of healthy meals. We are in wedding mode here, with many more wedding related chores to get done. This week we enjoyed a special family guest, who is working in Saudi Arabia. It is always fun to have guests, but one that travels so far, well that calls for special times!


With that, I thank you for joining us and sharing your ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. Food from your hearth, food for your soul. I continue to learn something new and wonderful each week. And I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking, creating and enjoying this week.

If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Now before we "go to the hop!" here are a few links that caught my eye from last week:


Miz Helen's Cranberry Oat Bars

Baked Custard and Plums


Egg Scrambler

Sour Cream Enchiladas

Easy as Sunday Morning Salad


I would like to take this moment to invite you to visit the linked post before your own, as well as the linked post after yours. It will be fun as well as interesting to visit the other links and say hello and introduce yourself. 

And now on behalf of all the co-hosts,

April of The 21st Century Housewife,

Swathi of Zesty South Indian Kitchen,

Penny of Penniless Parenting  

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers,

and me

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe , welcome to the Hearth and Soul hop!

I am sharing another homemade cleaner, Dishwasher Powder. My daughter the lovely Jess sent me the link. It is/was on Yahoo so a special thank you to who created it originally. 

What will you be sharing? I can't wait to see.


4 comments:

Holly said...

That egg scrambler sure looks good! 3 more days!!!

MM said...

Thanks for hosting!
There will be pictures after the wedding, right?!

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, I've just linked up!
Congratulations, share some pics!!
Hugs!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Look at all the amazing dishes lined up. Its going to take me forever to go through them all but go through them I must I love finding new recipes and blogs! I am linking up my purple asparagus post!cheers