Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday's Words

Some days while helping others, we learn of ourselves.

Our travels are not always the voyages of discovery 
we say we seek.
Often they are rituals of reassurance.
Linda Ellerbee, Take Big Bites

When I came home tonight from work, I took a moment to read a bit, for my own pleasure. I found the 2 lines shared above.

They made me realize that we seek reassurance as we continue to live, to be on track. And not because we are not on track. A new voyage begins each new day.

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments.

key words:  self discovery, reassurance, truth


5 comments:

laurie said...

so true,, sleep well my friend

kitchen flavours said...

How true those lines are! Thanks for sharing, Melynda. Have a good weekend!

Sam @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Take time for oneself is so important and a step we all tend to forget in our busy worlds. Thanks for the gentle reminder Melyanda.
Sam

Kitchen Belleicious said...

You are exactly right. When I gel others I learn more about me and what I can can't do and what I am capable of doing. Lovely post

Amish Stories said...

I'm just passing by and thought id say hello. We will be receiving some snow this weekend in Pennsylvania, and the leaves are just about at their peek colors. I hope everyone has a very nice weekend. Richard from Amish Stories.