Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday's Words



Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, 


places to play in and pray in, 


where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.

John Muir 



 
I use to walk through Muir Woods when I lived in California as a younger girl. To this day, those times in the woods with the fresh air, beautiful trees and walking are some of my most favorite childhood memories. 

I have been sharing bread with family and friends for years, this quote seemed especially appropriate to highlight Wednesday's Words.



As always thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments.

this post is shared with:
gallery of favorites @ premeditated leftovers

key words:  bread, specialty breads, homemade breads

2 comments:

Swathi said...

Beautiful breads Melyanda. Love the shape and variety of bread.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh that bread is just beautiful. So lovely and cooked perfectly. I love the shape too