Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hearth and Soul #70

Hello everyone, once again it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop. Another week has passed, another week of healthy meals. We celebrated 2 birthdays and the wedding still 3 weeks away, which means still lots to do! I am very fortunate my co-caterers are in charge on this one! I am proud to say that real food continues to be served here daily, even on the days I am not able to share and visit here.

Thank you everyone for continuing to drop by and visit at Mom's Sunday Cafe!


And now I thank you for joining us and sharing your ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. Food from your hearth, food for your soul. I continue to learn something new and wonderful each week. And I look forward to seeing what you have been cooking, creating and enjoying this week.

If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Now before we "go to the hop!" here are a few links that caught my eye from last week:

Plastic wrap substitute (re-usable too!)

Oatmeal Raspberry Bars

Slow cooker sticky chicken

Chocolate Dream Bars

Homemade Creamed Corn

I would like to take this moment to invite you to visit the linked post before your own, as well as the linked post after yours. It will be fun as well as interesting to visit the other links and say hello. 

And now on behalf of all the co-hosts,

April of The 21st Century Housewife,

Swathi of Zesty South Indian Kitchen,

Penny of Penniless Parenting  

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers,

and me

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe , welcome to the Hearth and Soul hop!

What will you be sharing?


6 comments:

Elsa said...

Thank you so much for the mention! Today I linked up cheesecake dip (I seem to be making a lot of desserts lately!!). :)

Miz Helen said...

Hi Melynda,
We are finally getting some cooler weather and rain! Now I just want to sleep, I am being lazy today. I am sharing my Curried Chicken Salad. Thanks for hosting and have a great day!
Miz Helen

laurie said...

wow is this growing,, I love this!!!

MM said...

Thanks for hosting! Wasn't sure I'd have a post this week.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Fun Fun FUn! I love it when it is time for the hearth and soul. Such a great thing ya'll are doing! all the dishes look insanely good! Can't wait to visit the others

Cindy said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my Creamed Corn post! I hope you enjoy the shrimp creole I'm sharing this week.

Thanks for hosting!!