Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cookbook Sundays October 2011


Welcome to Cookbook Sundays!

I enjoy hosting this link party, because it incorporates everything I love about cooking, getting to know your cookbooks. Cookbook Sundays is so easy to participate in, all it takes is you, and a cookbook, or magazine or even a cooking app on your iphone. 

There are no specified ingredients to use, no tricks or gimmicks, just cook and share. Whether you have one cookbook or hundreds, Cookbook Sunday is a great way to use your cookbooks and share with fellow bloggers.

I am sharing a delicious pound cake. I had never made a pound cake until today for Cookbook Sunday. So there is only one question, why did I wait so long?

 Pound Cake for Cookbook Sundays!

Cookbook Sundays link is open through October 9th! Hope to see you there!





7 comments:

laurie said...

I love when you do cook book sundays,, I was just wondering if your print had arrived,, I knew it would take 7 to 10 days but its been 10 days,,you know me I worry,, lol

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, I'm first! :)
Your pound cake looks wonderful. I've brought a plate of bread sticks to share! Have a lovely Sunday!

Sage Trifle said...

I will be joining in, too. I already have my recipe picked out from one of my old-time favorite cookbooks. Now all I have to do is make it and photograph it. Piece of cake, right?

Kitchen Belleicious said...

What a great idea. I have linked up my cinnamon rolls from one of my favorite cookbooks Pioneer Woman! Hope ya'll enjoy! That pound cake of yours looks incredible

Brenda said...

Melynda, I'm late but I'm here! I linked up two cooking magazine recipes and one cookbook recipe. I LOVE pound cake! It's one of my favourites and I don't make it nearly enough. Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

Hi Melynda! I'm late too, but better late than never :-) Thank you so much for hosting Cookbook Sundays. Hope you are having a good weekend.

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, Just linked another recipe! Have a nice day!