Friday, September 30, 2011

Sharing the view.....

A Friday view.........
I have a certified weakness for dishes. But the other day I rationalized, new life needs (?) new dishes. Here is the pattern I choose.

I found this garden plaque on clearance, and thought that maybe I should place it in the garden. Many times hope is mostly what I have!

Life in this house is surrounded by words. We are a talkative family in addition to the sayings that show up as decorations, some funny, some serious. I have shared many here, because they enrich me so, with a gentle reminder of what I hold near and dear or even need to be reminded of that day. This one is a needed reminder of self reflection, for my current busy state.....

and now........

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments.


5 comments:

Holly said...

Love the new dishes with the leaf pattern. Have a great weekend!

laurie said...

well those are words to live by and those are beautiful dishes,, I like them as well.

Pam said...

Love the until further notice thought!

Laraine Eddington said...

I'm trying and failing at not coveting your dishes. I really, really like them. Can I find them somewhere and copy you?

Sage Trifle said...

I really love your pattern. But I can't quite tell. . .is that a dinner plate? And you will be collecting more pieces of the same pattern?