Friday, September 23, 2011

Sharing the view.........

A Friday view........

A birthday celebration is planned for this weekend, time to get out the birthday bag, Surprise!

Apple pie was requested. 

I am thinking that I won't find this written again this weekend! 

Here is wishing everyone a wonderful weekend, filled with family, fun and great times shared around the table.

Oops! Almost forgot, Happy Birthday Jim!

at his favorite place to be, along the water.

And how about your home, what are your plans? What ever they are, enjoy, enjoy and enjoy!

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your visits and your wonderful comments!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I'm confused. Is it your birthday or someone in your family? Happy birthday to whoever and send any apple pie leftovers this way!

Holly said...

I feel so much better now! Thanks for posting the pic of him. He is adorable. Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Happy birthday to your guy! That apple pie looks like a winner. Piled high with juicy sweet apples! Yum- i wish it was my birthday!

Pam said...

Looks like a fun time!

Laraine Eddington said...

That is the same birthday treat my man would request. Have fun!

laurie said...

thats some good looking pie! Happy Birthday!!!