Friday, September 16, 2011

Sharing the view......

A Friday view.....

I will be searching for serenity this weekend. This have been a very busy time, at work, at home and personally.

But it will be the sands where I travel to. Finally, it is time to go to the beach. We will walk on the sand, eat clam chowder, sip some wine. And make plans, happy plans, fun plans, permanent plans.

 Jeans, a wind parka and a book. That's it I'm packed.

I usually don't like to be told what to do, but this request, I will follow!

And how about you? What plans do you have for the weekend?

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your visits and your wonderful comments!




9 comments:

Sunray Gardens said...

As usual for me just staying at home but your time away sounds wonderful. Have a nice time.
Cher Sunray Gardens

Candace said...

I have a Saturday alone tomorrow for the first time in ....um....maybe ever? I am completely at a loss. Your weekend sounds fantastic. I hope it is as beautiful as it promises to be.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Oh I like that command to leave the dishes! LOL! Hope you have a wonderful relaxed weekend at the beach. sounds like a great time to me

Donnie said...

Have a great time. That clam chowder sounds like what I want this weekend too.

Holly said...

Have a wonderful time, eat lots of yummy food, and take tons of pics for us. Enjoy!

laurie said...

have a wonderful restful time away,

Laraine Eddington said...

I'm not even going to pretend I'm not jealous.

meowmeowmans said...

Have a great, restful and restorative weekend! :)

kitchen flavours said...

Hope you had a great weekend and wonderful weekend!