Friday, September 9, 2011

Sharing the view.....

A Friday view.....

A happy weekend is ahead! Family, special friends and dessert. Let's make something chocolate, chocolate always fills the bill.

Is there any thought more true than this?

Monday holidays are always enjoyed, but there is such a price to pay in that same week! I always look forward to the weekend after, to set things right once again with schedule and getting back into the usual rhythm.

And you? How is the view from your home?

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

this post is shared with:
gallery of favorites @ premeditated leftovers


7 comments:

Holly said...

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy that chocolate!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

Chocolate you say? Count me in! I agree with you about long holiday weekends. I love them too but always look forward to the following weekend to get back on track! Great post and hope you have a wonderful "fresh start" to your weekend

Alea Milham said...

I am following a long weekend with 2 busy weekends, but we only have a little more time before winter hits us. So I am trying to cram as much living in as I can, then I will spend a long cozy winter resting and preparing for next summer. :)Thanks for sharing the view from your home this weekend with the Gallery of Favorites.

meowmeowmans said...

Chocolate is *always* good! :)

Have a nice weekend!

Pegasuslegend said...

Oh boy chocolate dnjoy I know I would! Have a great weekend

Sage Trifle said...

I know what you mean about those long weekends. At work, all week long, I felt like I was scrambling to make up lost time. I am looking forward to a couple days of domestic bliss.

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

What a lovely post! I totally agree, home truly is where your story begins. And chocolate - chocolate is always good! Thank you for sharing this post with the Gallery of Favorites.