Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What is going on here...Wednesdays

Look what I found in the garbage.........


Yes, it is a Playboy Press book, but it is a Cookbook! Seriously, who throws away a Cookbook? Not me, that's for sure! You know, I can actually say I read playboy for the articles, and while we are at it, lets take a sneak peek at the centerfold.......

Come to think of it, those are some nice buns!

This will be added to the Cookbook List.

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

key words:  cookbooks, humor

4 comments:

Holly said...

Whose garbage did you find that in? Priceless! My father had a key to the Playboy club in Indianapolis back in the 70's. I think I still have it somewhere.

Kitchen Belleicious said...

oh how cool. I bet there are some great recipes in there!

laurie said...

wow, imagine that,, I think we should get Holly and try that key out!Dont forget the cookbook,

Brenda said...

Ha! Love the centerfold....