Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our Sunday Cafe, August 2011

I seem to have a profound fondness for "words", they decorate almost every table or spot in my home. I think it is because of the sweet reminders they offer. 



Beef and Corn enchalidas with Spinach Cream Sauce@

Chinese Coca Cola Chicken @

"knife and fork salad", lettuce wedges, red pepper strips and grape tomatoes,
served with vinaigrette and Gorgonzola cheese.

Party Bread inspired by

Dogs on Whole Wheat buns, for all the kids in the crowd!

Fresh melon wedges











Banana Cake from the Wednesday Chef


East or West, HOME really is best!
As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!




6 comments:

laurie said...

ooo, this is so good, I'm going right now to check out that chicken,, thats something i've never saw before.

Laraine Eddington said...

You always inspire me...to be hungry

Tiffanee said...

Oh YUM! It all looks so delicious! I love your HOME sign!!

Holly said...

Holy smokes that all looked really good. Banana cake sure sounds yummy.

Donnie said...

Now my FiberOne is not enough. I am hungry...lol....

Kitchen Belleicious said...

I keep missing this! I need to set a reminder or something on my calender. ALl the dishes look FANTASTIC! Out of this world amazing. I am hungry now!