Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekend Cat Blogging, is this like yoga?

Hello again, you might remember me from my last movie, or possibly not. But in any case, being caught in this unusual position, I thought I might explain.

It was brought to my attention that I needed a fitness plan. So I did a little research and it appears that all the folks in Hollywood practice yoga. So I am now a yoga master.

I know, I was surprised myself to find this so easy to master. But they say it is in the stretching, and you know how us cats can stretch, possibly even the truth........

In any case I am pleased that you are playing along with Weekend Cat Blogging, because really it is a lot of fun. Please leave me a comment when you link up, I like to know who is visiting, oh and thanks!

This post is shared with:
A Gallery of Favorites @ premeditated leftovers


7 comments:

Gattina said...

Of course it is Yoga ! Didn't you know that humans copied yoga from cats ?

catsynth said...

We're definitely into yoga here as well.

Thanks for hosting this weekend. We're sending thoughts for our friends and family in the path of the hurricane on the east coast.

laurie said...

looking good, yoga is paying off, pretty buff,

Donnie said...

Wish I could stretch like that...lol...The summer of babysitting is over and the grands are in school so I have my computer back. Hope to be better about visiting even though I'm not blogging right now. Take care.

Create With Joy said...

Dear Melynda

Thank you for sharing your cat's great Yoga skills - you definitely have a Yoga Master in your household!

Thanks for hosting - have a fabulous and safe weekend!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Alea Milham said...

This is so fun! I have to share this with my sister, we refer to each other as "crazy cat ladies". If you have a chance I would love for you to link this up to the Gallery of Favorites.

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

Oh, he's gorgeous! I do love cats! We had our two 'cat boys' from age six weeks till they passed away three-ish years ago (both were over 18 at that point) and wow do I miss them. Our Elwood used to stretch out like that, and he had very similar markings on his tummy. And they both definitely used to do yoga!! Thank you for sharing this post with the Gallery of Favorites.