Friday, August 12, 2011

Sharing the view.....

A Friday view.....


Simple pleasures, that is what I am seeking! Quiet times, family times, time in the kitchen to cook, play and create.

But, I think I have this guy's attitude about too much work needing done this weekend!

A trip to the beach is needed, lots of walking on the sand and bowls of chowder. But not this weekend, too much to get done. Soon though, soon.

So far this summer, no jam has been made. These beauties are about gone......

And you, how is your summer coming to a close?

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!


7 comments:

Holly said...

I see no end in sight. I fear autumn will never arrive. Hopefully by the end of Septemeber things should be cooling off here at night. Longing for nice cool mornings and nights.

Brenda said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying my summer as I'm lucky enough to have every Friday off, but I have to say I'm looking forward to fall. We just had a couple of lovely cooler days but now today the humidity and heat are coming back. I'm ready for some crisp fall days!

Jess said...

YORICK! Nice to see my little buddy from the sea. :-)

laurie said...

we feel the aproach of Fall, its in the air for sure ,, the geese are gathering, the leaves are fading and I will close the summer with jam and pickle making,, and we have a few spots we always go at the end of summer,, your jam looks just like jewels,, is there anything more satisfying,,

Kitchen Belleicious said...

I am right there with you. I told myself I would make lots of jam this summer so I could have plenty in the winter and for when the baby comes but not one single jam can has been made! oh well- here is to a great summer free jam

Pegasuslegend said...

I havent made jam either I have been so busy working 12 to 14 hour days no time for anything but sleep. Thankful that I had over 46 posts in draft... and on dated postings automatic.. I could never keep up... almost just gave up blogging for good .... but I have this weekend off so woo hoo! have a great one!

Pam said...

I'm with the kitty cat.