Monday, August 22, 2011

Hearth and Soul Hop! #62

Hello and once again it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop.


Thanks for joining us and sharing your ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. I continue to learn each week and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to, creating and enjoying this week. If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Now before we "go to the hop!" here are a few links that caught my eye from last week:

Rhubarb, and this is for breakfast!  Strawberry Rhubarb baked oatmeal.

Blended Watermelon Lemonade, from recipes to nourish.

Simple Sesame Noodles, from Cooking with K.

Cranberry upside down muffins, these ruby jewels can be made year round.

Runner Bean Stew, from Ms. EnPlace!

And now, on behalf of all the hosts, welcome to the hop!

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers

April of 21st Century Housewife

Swathi at Zesty South Indian Kitchen

and me, 

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe

So come on, what are you sharing this week?





7 comments:

laurie said...

I love when you do these,, lots of beautiful recipes,

Emily @ Recipes to Nourish said...

Thanks to all of you for hosting! Thank you so much for highlighting my Watermelon Lemonade - Blended recipe too! I am honored :) This week I shared an Apple Crisp w/ Soaked Oats Topping (made w/ Gravenstein apples which are in season right now, but any apples would be great). Thanks so much again!

Holly said...

Can't wait to look through all of these. Rhubarb and oatmeal? Does it get any better than that?

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Love to look through all the recipes, thanks!

Miz Helen said...

Good Morning,
All your features look great! I am sharing my Apricot Chicken today. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting!
Miz Helen

MM said...

I love when Hearth & Soul comes around each week. Thanks so much to you and all the hosts.

And thanks for the runner bean stew shout out!

This week we blackened chicken.

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, I've linked up a chilli squid recipe. Thank you and have a lovely day!