Monday, August 15, 2011

Hearth and Soul Hop! #61

Hello and once again it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop.


Thanks for joining us and sharing your ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. I continue to learn each week and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to, creating and enjoying this week. If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Now before we "go to the hop!" here are a few links that caught my eye from last week:


I have been searching for more Quinoa recipes, and this one is not only fresh and tasty, it is adorable! Zucchine-Wrapped Quinoa Sushi, that's right.....
http://teczcape.blogspot.com/2011/08/zucchini-wrapped-quinoa-sushi.html

I have mentioned this pizza on my Wednesday post, I guess you could say I think it is great and needs to be made for dinner. I love beans, and eating them in creative ways is simply fun and healthy. Take a look...
http://debbidoesdinnerhealthy.blogspot.com/2011/08/white-bean-italian-pizza.html

A squash round up, from our own Alea@Premediated Leftovers. There is always good food on Alea's table.
http://premeditatedleftovers.com/annual-how-to-use-up-summer-squash-recipe-round-up/

Homemade Onion Dip! No more dried onion and powdered beef salt.....
http://www.lovingmydomesticlife.com/2011/08/onion-dip.html

These rolls are beautiful! Moroccan Sweet Rolls.
http://elsascookingdiary.blogspot.com/2011/08/krachel-moroccan-sweet-rolls.html


And now, on behalf of all the hosts, welcome to the hop!

Jason at Alternative Health and Nutrition. Thank you Jason for all your hard work on behalf of the Heath n Soul!

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers

April of 21st Century Housewife

Swathi at Zesty South Indian Kitchen

and me, 

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe

So come on, what are you sharing this week?







5 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Melynda,
I don't think I have ever been first to bring my dish to the linky party. I hardly knew what to do, lol. I am sharing my Summer Squash Quiche today. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Miz Helen

Alea Milham said...

Thank you for featuring my squash round up! Thanks also, for hosting the Hearth and Soul Hop.

Emily @ Recipes to Nourish said...

Thanks for hosting! I shared a Watermelon Lemonade - Blended recipe (sweetened w/ raw honey). It's refreshing, hydrating and so delicious. Thanks again :)

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

Thanks for the shout out again! love to see all the new recipes, I just wish I had time to make all that I want to!

MM said...

Thanks for hosting! Linking up a Jamie Oliver recipe today: Runner Bean Stew. Sounds "meh," but the flavors were great!