Friday, July 22, 2011

A Friday view.....

Sharing the view........


We have a fuller house here lately, but even with the additional people, at the end of the day we simply have more love. Contrary to the 70's movie phrase "love never means having to say your sorry", love really means that you do your best, honestly and with kindness. You won't always agree, but you will respect that you don't agree and keep on doing your best, with kindness.


Our weather has been chilly and with rain to boot! We will be having some good old fashioned, long simmered foods. I am looking forward to the weekend to do a little cooking.

as well as relax and sip a glass of wine.

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop by.
I appreciate your time and your wonderful comments!

key words:  cooking, relaxing, shared thoughts

8 comments:

Kitchen Belleicious said...

wine does help:) but cooking always makes things better for me! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and can't wait to see what you have cooking up for us next week!

Pegasuslegend said...

If I cooked without wine I would have to close my kitchen it makes everything better, especially drinking a little along the way (smile) have a great weekend

Brenda said...

Cooking just isn't the same without a glass (or two) of wine to sip while doing it. I'm actually jealous of your weather. Yesterday Toronto was the hottest part of Canada and topped out at 123F (with the humidity). I would have LOVED to have been in Washington......

laurie said...

I love that sign,,wine does help!!!!Have a super duper week end my friend,,,

Holly said...

Enjoy your friends and family, and cook to your hearts content.

Candace said...

I love that! When in doubt, add wine. My sentiments exactly! Hope you have a fantastic weekend. I will trade some of our weather for yours, if you'd like. It's hot and miserable in New Hampshire right now. yuk!

kitchen flavours said...

I will not be cooking this weekend! Will be out today with the family and visiting the in-laws on Sun. A break from the kitchen! Hope you have a lovely and yummy weekend!

Jenn Erickson said...

Beautiful and wise sentiments. Your friends and family are very lucky to have you in their lives!