Monday, June 13, 2011

Hearth and Soul Hop & Happy 1st Anniversary!

 Welcome to the 52nd Hearth n Soul hop!

And we all know what that means, yes the Hearth n Soul is one year old. And what a year it has been!

Congratulations on a great year of  sharing and making of new friends, along with the opportunity of learning more of what is of interest to you and important for your family.

And now, it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop.

Thanks for joining us and sharing your food ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. I learned a lot last week and I look forward to learning even more in the weeks ahead. If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Here are a few of the links that caught my eye.....

Gorgonzola and Walnut Salad @ Delighting in the days.

Rhubarb Sorbet @ food farm health

Garlic Bread @ Debbi Does Dinner Healthy

Oregano, Thyme and Almond Pesto @ A-Z Apples to Zucchini

Homemade Breakfast Sausage @ Another Marvelous Meal


 
And now, on behalf of all the hosts, welcome to the hop!

Alex at A Moderate Life

Jason at Alternative Health and Nutrition

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers

April of 21st Century Housewife

Kankana at Sunshine and Smile

Swathi at Zesty South Indian Kitchen

and me, 

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe

What are you sharing this week?


4 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Happy Anniversary to Everyone at Hearth and Soul Hop! Thanks for hosting a wonderful Hop that I always look forward to every week.
Best Wishes for your continued success!
Miz Helen

kitchen flavours said...

Happy 1st Anniversary to Hearth and Soul Hop! Congratulations to all the lovely hosts!
I've linked up one of my family's favourite dish! Have a nice day, Melynda!

laurie said...

happy aniversary,, I love when you do the linky thing!

Pegasuslegend said...

Well we have something in common! It's my second blogoversary and congrats to you! Its been great to visit you and love the fun here! Doing a giveway on my blog to celebrate! Looking forward to the next year with your awesome contributions!