Monday, June 27, 2011

Hearth and Soul Hop! #54

Hello and once again it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop.

Thanks for joining us and sharing your food ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. I learned a lot last week and I look forward to learning even more in the weeks ahead. If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Here are a few of the links that caught me eye from last week's hop.

Apple Cheesecake Pie.
http://allaboutkaylittle.blogspot.com/2011/06/apple-cheesecake-pie.html

Beets and Goat Cheese Salad.
http://wineladycooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/beets-and-goat-cheese-salad.html

Blueberry Ice Tea.
http://domesticallydivinedivas.blogspot.com/2011/06/blueberry-summer.html


And now, on behalf of all the hosts, welcome to the hop!

Alex at A Moderate Life

Jason at Alternative Health and Nutrition

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers

April of 21st Century Housewife

Kankana at Sunshine and Smile

Swathi at Zesty South Indian Kitchen

and me, 

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe

What are you sharing this week?



4 comments:

Ott, A said...

Thanks a Latte' for featuring my Choc. Rhubarb Muffins. Looks like there are some more great recipes this week.

Winelady Cooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winelady Cooks said...

Hi Melynda, I made so many errors in my first comment I had to delete -- it was a mess.

I wanted to thank you for featuring my beets and goat cheese salad. I hope everyone will have a chance to give it a try, it's so easy to make and it's healthy too.

Have a great week, and thanks again,
Joanne

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, I've just linked up a Curry Dish! Great collection of recipes!