Monday, June 20, 2011

Hearth and Soul Hop! #53

Hello and once again it is time for the Hearth n Soul blog hop.

Thanks for joining us and sharing your food ideas and recipes, philosophy and wonderful new discoveries. I learned a lot last week and I look forward to learning even more in the weeks ahead. If you are new, please read the Hearth and Soul mission statement page which includes the rules for linking up.

If you have any questions, just drop me a line at MomsSundayCafe@gmail.com.

Here are a few of the links that caught me eye from last week's hop.

Flowering chives were new to me. Here they are used in a delicious stir-fry.
http://mycookinggallery.blogspot.com/2011/06/stir-fry-flowering-chives-with-prawns.html

I love pie, if you love pie, look at this.
http://modernwomans.blogspot.com/2011/06/apple-butter-pie.html

Hot Pizza Dip, enough said!
http://concettascafe.blogspot.com/2011/06/hot-pizza-dip.html

My favorite, rhubarb is used here in a delicious (and dairy free) frozen dessert.
http://amomonamission.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/rhubarb-and-strawberries-make-dairy-free-pink-sweet-tart-ice-cream/

Look at this delicious salad, fresh, and bright with flavor.
http://mizhelenscountrycottage.blogspot.com/2011/06/honey-apple-chicken-salad.html

And now, on behalf of all the hosts, welcome to the hop!

Alex at A Moderate Life

Jason at Alternative Health and Nutrition

Alea at Premeditated Leftovers

April of 21st Century Housewife

Kankana at Sunshine and Smile

Swathi at Zesty South Indian Kitchen

and me, 

Melynda at Mom's Sunday Cafe

What are you sharing this week?



5 comments:

laurie said...

I love when you do Hearth and Soul..Its like one stop shopping,,

Miz Helen said...

Hi Melynda and the Hearth and Soul Team. Thank you so much for featuring my Honey Apple Chicken Salad from last weeks hop. I am truly honored, you are very kind. I am sharing my Chicken Salad this week. Thank you for hosting and hope all of you have a wonderful week!
Miz Helen

Holly said...

That apple chicken salad looks really good. Heading over to check out some more.

Concetta said...

Hi Melynda!
Thank you so much for visiting Concetta's Cafe and featuring my Hot Pizza Dip. I truly honored - all the recipes are amazing!
This week I am linking up a Lemon Glazed Party Cake.

Thank you also for following my blog - I am following you too! Love your site!
Have a great week!
<><
Concetta

Aurelia said...

Thank you for featuring my Apple Butter Pie recipe from the last hop :) I hope you enjoy it!