Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend Cat Blogging, Let me introduce myself

Hi my name is Agate, yes just like those little stones found on a beach. Haven't I seen you before, you know, here on a Saturday? Yeah, I thought so.

I had this opportunity to be a movie star, and as busy as I am, what with chasing bugs and eating treats, I thought that maybe, I shouldn't pass it up.

So many things to do, you know, being a star. But, once the decision was made, I just went with the plan. Of course that included a wardrobe consultant.


The trouble is, I look good in so many colors, that's when I realized what a total waste of funds that the consultant really was.


I will be honest, this is not my favorite color. What do you think, does it make my fur look fat?

This one is new, you know I really don't  want to show off. Well, OK, I do, but I don't want it to show! Whew, wardrobe changes are hard work.

Time for a break, and then let's begin shooting.........Lights, camera, action and me!

video

Movie title:  My life, begging for treats!
I hope you enjoyed the move, and come back again, anytime. We are always up for visitors!

As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello!
This post will be shared with:  Weekend Pet Blogger @ Life with dogs.




19 comments:

Donnie said...

Agate is so cute and will be an internet sensation, Loved the begging for treats...lol....

Pam said...

Now, my kitties are gonna wanna dress up for Weekend Cat Blogging.

laurie said...

those eyes,, wow,, thats a lovely kitty.. I like the purple,,

Brenda said...

That's so cute, begging for treats! My cats just meow and try and trip me. Agate is lucky enough to look good in anything he wears! Have a great Memorial Day weekend Melynda!

Holly said...

I would love an autograph if at all possible!

Sheila said...

Oh, I just love Agate. What a cutie!! My neighbors dogs do the begging thing--I've never seen a cat do it. Agate is talented! Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

Catsparella said...

Hi Agate! Happy Caturday! You're such a pretty kitty, and I love your fabulous array of glamorous colored bandanas! It's very nice to meet you, and thanks for hosting WCB this week!

LeAnn said...

Okay, I've got to admit. That's pretty cute.

The Country Cook said...

You are adorable Agate. You look gorgeous in every color!

kitchen flavours said...

Agate is a cutie! He must be very vain too, he seems happy with all his
many wardrobe! Looking good is really hard work, he's not begging, he just needs to replenish his energy! :)

catsynth said...

Nice to meet you (I don't think we have visited your site before.) Agate is very cute!

Here is our WCB entry for this week:
http://www.ptank.com/blog/2011/05/weekend-cat-blogging-and-photo-hunt-looking-down-and-cluttered/

Lizzy said...

Agate is beautiful! We seem to dress our dog in sports jerseys :)

FiveSibesMom said...

Hello! Popping over from today's Blog Hop, and how cute you are! Every color is a good color on you! Loved your movie! Come by and visit us sometime! Since you are a good actor, you may like the contest we are sponsoring for "Patriotic Pets!" Happy Memorial Day!

Judi said...

You certainly have the wardrobe of a movie star. Very cute!

We have invited a few friends for WCB:
http://judi-mindovermatter.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekend-cat-blogging-312.html

Thanks for hosting!

meowmeowmans said...

Agate, you look mahvelous in each and every color!

Thanks for hosting WCB this week. :)

Here's our entry: http://animalsheltervolunteer.blogspot.com/2011/05/ciao-bella-youve-found-your-forever.html

Tiffanee said...

What an adorable cat. I really loved this post. Thanks for making me smile!!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Thanks for hosting Weekend Cat Blogging Agate!! Have a lovely Sunday!!
Your TX furiends,

Gattina said...

You are a real movie star ! and don't worry everything looks perfect on you !

Astrid and the kitties Kashim, Othello and Salome said...

Hi Agate, nice to meet you! You look amazing.
Thank you for hosting WCB this weekend :)

xoxo
Kashim, Othello and Salome