Saturday, April 30, 2011

Weekend Cat Blogging, with the Chairman of the Board with NEW UPDATE!

While he knows that the table (and the kitchen counters!) are off limits, he does not mind taking over my chair.

The Chairman of the Board. 
Who me?

I have tried to get a short video of this cat begging. Finally this morning I was able to capture him begging and with decent lighting! Look here,


As always, thanks so much for taking a moment to stop and say hello.
I appreciate your time and your comments.

This post is shared with:
Weekend Cat Blogging @ Life from a Cat's Perspective

Key words:  weekend cat blogger, Saturday Pet Blogger

9 comments:

Holly said...

Oh great one, how do I keep my cats off the coffee table? I've used spray bottles and different methods but they have short term memory loss and are back up and lounging within minutes.

laurie said...

thats a very important cat,, looks lovely sitting so regal,,

Pegasuslegend said...

I love kitties, and coming here on Saturdays to visit you!

The Country Cook said...

Cats certainly do think they are royalty sometimes, don't they. Love this picture - he is so adorable!!!

Donnie said...

What a pretty blue scarf on him.

Classic NYer said...

The cat always owns the house...

Stopping in from the LBS tea party. :-)

kitchen flavours said...

Gosh, Melynda! One look at your cat and I thought of John Wayne (you know, with the hanky!) !! LOL!

The Country Cook said...

I just saw the video!!! I'm thinking he could win the cutest cat ever award. Oh my goodness - he is precious!!

Martha (MM) said...

Such an adorable kitty!