Friday, December 31, 2010

Weekend Cat Blogging



The happiest cats don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have. (who will take care of this for me?)


 The idea is to create a mechanism that will force a habit (to give me treats!)

"We never know what is enough
until we know what’s more than enough".*
(Who have you listened to? I wanted treats, not chores!)
 

Good bye 2010, I'm leaving. 

 


This post was prepared for:
Weekend Cat Blogging @ sidewalk shoes

*Billy Holiday, jazz singer 

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

Pegasuslegend said...

So adorable! Happy New Year !!!!

Hoosier at Heart said...

Just darling! I have 2 1/2 cats. 2 are ours, 1 is my daughters. Had you worried for a minute there didn't I? Have a wonderful New Year!

Donnie said...

The second picture looked like he was either begging or rubbing his paws like a mad scientist....lol...so cute.

Pam said...

I love the begging picture!

Boho Pets said...

Love your New Year's post!
Just stopped by from WCB...

Kristin
www.bohopets.com

Judi said...

I would never be able to resist this begging beauty!