Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How is your decorating going?

This beautiful tree is in the lobby at work, it is a stunning 10 ft tree, with an 8 ft base. The tree decorating took about 2-3 hours with the help from some of the tenants, along with punch and cookies for fuel.

And this is my tree. Think I have some work ahead of me tonight? I am excited though, this is the first time I have had a full size tree since moving to my current home. A couple of years none at all, but we still had plenty of spirit.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and have the best day ever! The countdown begins.........

6 comments:

Pam said...

Got it all done this weekend!!

Jackie @ Crest Cottage Creations said...

Great trees! We decorated the first weekend in December. This is our first year in our house, too, so I feel your excitement! Good luck with the rest of your decorating!

Belinda @zomppa said...

A beautiful tree!

Brenda said...

My decorating is all done, it's my shopping that needs work!

kitchen flavours said...

It must really be exciting and fun decorating your Christmas tree! Have fun and enjoy your decorating, you only get to do this once a year!

Sage Trifle said...

I don't do a lot of decorating, like some do. I have a beautiful tree (North Carolina Frasier Fir) decorated with ornaments collected over the years, a centerpiece for the table, and a fresh wreath for the door. A few candles here and there and that's it.

Your tree looks like fun to decorate and I can't wait to see it finished!