Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Culinary Smackdown!

I am very proud to be hosting the December 2010, 
Culinary Smackdown!

Thank you Joy @ kitchenflavors for choosing my beloved rhubarb and red grapefruit jam as the winner of the November 2010 Smackdown - Lets get tangy with citrus! Please visit kitchenflavors to see all of the entries, Joy has showcased them all!

December is a fun month, and there are so many options to choose from that will allow everyone to participate and not have that participation interfere with the many enjoyments of preparing for Christmas. December is also a busy cooking and baking month, due to the many holidays celebrated and baking.To capture your best ideas both sweet and savory the December 2010 smackdown ingredient will be....
raisins

So, come and join the fun. 
You may post a previously shared recipe, it does not have to be a new creation! 
Share your favorite raisin recipe and you could be the winner of the:

December 2010 Culinary Smackdown!
December 1 - 30, 2010.
Winner selected on December 31, 2010, just in time to celebrate the new year!

Please link/mention Moms Sunday Cafe blog in your submitted post, thank you and have fun!




8 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Hi Melynda, Congratulations for winning the challenge! You deserve it with your fabulous tangy entry! You have picked raisins for this month! You are right, it's perfect for December, month of festivities and holidays! Will be digging out my recipes and definitely will be submitting something for this challenge. Have fun hosting!

Egg Cookers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sage Trifle said...

Congratulations on your win. I remember reading about that delicious sounding jam.

Rebecka said...

Congratulations on the win! I just love rhubarb and your jam sounds divine!

Reeni said...

Congrats on winning! I love raisins - I shall try to get an entry in although I said that last month and didn't quite get there.

21st Century Housewife© said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge - well done! Thank you for inviting me to link up - I love raisins!!

Louanne said...

Congratulations on winning the challenge! I've submitted by Christmas Cake which is chockful of raisins!

kitchen flavours said...

I have submitted my entry for this month's challenge. Glad to be part of Culinary Smackdown again. Have a lovely day!