Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Cafe

Yesterday was a very very busy day, about 16 hours! On the road to load up at 7:30 am, got home to unload at 11:00pm. Today is laundry day, as we supplied the linens. Today is also Sunday Cafe. And we shall share a meal together.

I spent yesterday here, cooking and serving 100 plus wedding guests. 

Today I get to serve those that I love and call family! This is the cooking I enjoy best, cooking for my family. We shall have a simple meal, a summer picnic. With all the great things that a picnic has, potato salad, lemonade, macaroni salad and fresh fruit. We shall have grilled dogs and chicken skewers. And a nice visit.

Sunday Cafe Menu
My moms potato salad
Special macaroni salad
grilled dogs and brats
chicken skewers
Marinated sliced tomatoes
Fresh raspberries and vanilla ice cream

As always, thanks for taking 
a moment to stop and say hello!






1 comment:

Caine said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE Grandma's Potato Salad.