Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, already?

This week has simply evaporated! Which is funny if not impossible since it is raining outside and not hot and dry at all. There have been a couple of things out of my control and always when that happens, I wonder where did the week go? But tonight even the boss stopped by my office and said "You have to cut back to 8 hours" a blessing to be sure.

The drive home from work tonight, was pitch black with the rain and all thoughts were on getting home. Once home however, my first thought was, Thursday already!!? That is usually the point where it dawns on me, I have not posted since Monday.

I do have a fun post in mind, it is savory and simple and frugal. So tomorrow I will take the following items and make a delicious treat and share it here.....


As always, thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello,

M

1 comment:

noble pig said...

Can't wait to see it.