Friday, February 26, 2010

Four or Five on Friday

Another week completed, and a week-end to enjoy!

One of the first "confessions" I made on this blog is that I would use this blog to keep me honest.

Now don't misunderstand, I am not a dishonest person.

By "keeping me honest", I mean that I will put out there in written words what I do, what I want to do, and to be honest what I fail at doing. I love to keep learning, and by gosh sharing here has helped in that area as well.

I am ending the "tired" period of my recovery and look forward to increased stamina and and with that, more happiness. There is so much to enjoy, learn and share. Thanks to all who have continued to come here, I appreciate it so much, and it has helped me in this healing process.


I have label this new feature 4 or 5 on Friday because some weeks will simply be busier than others! Lets take a look at the run down from this past week.

what I am learning, this will be enlightening and helpful .

what I found along the way, lots of possibilities here .

what I have completed, now I need to think of my next step.

what I want to get started on now, these little guys have been in the "plan" for some time.

what will change for next month: we are done with plastic garbage liners, and we will reduce our curb side pickup to every other week.

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello. This month's Sunday Cafe is being hosted by the lovely Jess, she decided that I should come and be cooked for. There will still be lots of good food sharing and I will have photos, because I was told to bring my camera to dinner!

M

1 comment:

nicola@which name? said...

i completely relate to this, melynda. i like being honest too. so often, i feel bad about myself when i see perfect blogs and wonder why my life isn't like that. i know i am not alone, so saying it like it is (for the most part) is a good thing, i think!

and perfect post to come tell you i am going to post on my steps toward balance on monday or tuesday and i am linking back to all the people who commented that they wanted to join me. we'd love to read what and how you are doing!

nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com