Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday night brights

Remember when I said I had been a bit busy and there had been no baking since Christmas? Well Honey took things into his own hands and baked pie. Gramma Marie Callander made these just for him and then conveniently delivered them to the market!


Here is that Cranberry liquor, and I never did get around to straining it before Christmas, but I did the other day and it is............


Delicious!!!!! The recipe suggested the strained cranberries would work well in a recipe. So I made this................



Cranberry and apple spice cake (with a touch of chocolate).


It is really good.


A treasure from my after Christmas shopping. It is the leaning tower of Pisa.


 
Filled with Olive oil and in the cupboard. A little bit of whimsy, and I won't get the oils mixed up either.


Oh and another bike sculpture, this on for the mantle. Gotta love the after Christmas shopping, I sure did!

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello, and please drop a line when you visit. Have a great week.

M

1 comment:

Pam said...

Gotta love Grandma Marie Calendar!