Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday night brights

Time to take the fall garland down and add a more festive one for the upcoming season. I think it is a bit plain however, even for me. I will have to see what I have around here and add to it.


I love these! I have watered it faithfully each day since I received it on Sunday Cafe from Son and DIL. Imagine a staircase with one on each step, that would be so pretty.


Out this weekend Christmas shopping and I spotted these, I could not leave them at the store! I will be sad when the napkins have been used up.


On Saturday I stocked the freezer with leftovers for future meals. Stock, diced meat that is soup ready, dark meat for casseroles and separately the breast meat.

Tomorrow starts the Holiday season. So many things to do, see and cook! As always, thanks for taking the time to stop and say hello.

M

2 comments:

Pam said...

I LOVE the napkins.

Melynda said...

Thanks Pam, I had to have those napkins. They are so fun.