Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunday Cafe Menu

From this,
to
this.









Today was busy, I got the garden ready for winter and spent some time with young miss Olivia. I have missed our Thursday evenings together since work has picked up so.

We will be having a simple Sunday Cafe, some comfort foods and a couple of things I had wanted to make and never got around to or forgot!

By request this Pumpkin and Black bean soup, from Closet Cooking.

Salmon Cakes (with bacon), from tastingspoons. These were planned for another cafe, but I forgot them, and from the write up, they are too good to miss.

Goulash, from Mommy's Kitchen. This is for Honey, we know how he feels about "fussy" food!

Stuffed Cabbage Soup, from Sunday Nite Dinner. This may be overkill with ground beef, but it will sure taste good later in the week.

Any fruit crisp (I will be using fresh peaches), from Jane's Garden.

Bread Pudding, and fresh lemon sauce.

Add a tossed salad, some chilled wine and everyone should be well fed.

As always thanks for taking a moment to stop and say hello.

M

1 comment:

Flax Hill Gardener said...

I hope you enjoyed the peach crisp. It's one of my favorites.