Thursday, August 20, 2009

Did you see the wagon.....

then it must of rolled away, right after I fell off.

I have fallen off the wagon, the dinner wagon. I thought I had a good handle on the reins, a decent map to follow, and then out of nowhere I fell off.

This has been an impossible 2 weeks. I have been eating homemade soup from the freezer, but I have not cooked anything for dinner in days and days. Honey has been on the evening shift, so his meal at 7:30 or 8:00 pm is ham and eggs or a sandwich and bowl of soup.

I have made jam, and posted the proof. It is tasty, frugal and homemade. All great standards I employ and continue to use, daily.

But dinner seems to be a real problem for me. I go along great for a couple of dinners, on task everything is just fine. Then boom, on my butt again.

Hmmm wait a minute, was that a wagon that just went around the corner? Whoa, I need to get back on, slow down, please, slow down.

M

2 comments:

noble pig said...

It's hard to get back on but you will.

Pam said...

It's hard to get motivated to cook sometimes but it will happen for you.