Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday night brights

The day ended much better than it started out. My denial of services was reversed! I was so surprised, because Friday night when I left work every person that could have a say, had been called. I am thankful, lets just let it go at that!

The scanner arrived. I am ready to scan all of those cut out, saved for who knows how long recipes. This will be fun, I sure hope all those recipes taste good, real good. Some of them I have had for many years.

Tonight's harvest. Three kinds of berries - raspberries, marionberries and blueberries. We will have some jam making going on when the weather changes. The marionberries are a bit sparse, but you know it just does not matter. They were grown here, they will be cooked here. Maybe tossed into some muffin batter. I will probably get that much again. Just enough for those muffins.

I love this yard sale find. It is a swing down caddie to hold cookbooks, found for $5.00. A nice Sunday drive, some time with Honey and a great find.

Summer squash is growning. They are kind of cute.

And tomatoes. We tend to be after everywhere else, it is not that hot here.

As always thanks for taking the time to stop by, enjoy your evening.

M

2 comments:

Grace said...

i have garden envy! the squash and tomater are so promising--i hope you reap the bounty soon!!

noble pig said...

Ooooo, the scanner. Fun stuff! The tomato is on its way!