Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can you say CRAP on the internet?

I sure hope so because Crap Crap Crap!

It has been a nightmare at work, staff shortages, month end close, payroll processing and then with the new month, collection of rents, banking and of course posting all cash. And the worse part is that I forgot something, something real important.

Re-authorization for services. Which means the facility will not get paid for one week for one patient. Crap Crap Crap.

I knew it was a matter of time until I forgot something, but I did not for a second think it would be something this important. I get to tell my boss on Monday. So who knows what will come of that, he is a great guy but this is pretty big. I have addressed the work load and there was no solution except get it done. Really I don't mind the OT, however the company does. Staffing is watched real close. But there is no other way to get all that I do, done.

This is a bit of why I did not post since last Monday, I have come home dog tired. Honey has been on the late shift so dinner has been catch as catch can. Friday night when I left work I was tired to the depth of my soul. I hate it when things like this happen.

I have completed some things here at home this week. There are almost 3 quarts of frozen home grown raspberries ready for jam when the weathers cools. I have also been looking for jam recipes, finding lots that I would like to try. I have completed all my purchases of anything red for the kitchen. I have kept the garden weeded and watered. I have made a couple of "one bowl" cakes, and one of them after another baking will shared here. There is more, but nothing much or special. I spent some time with the granddaughter.

I have resigned myself for the worst on Monday, that way the day can only get better. This has been a rather dreary weekend. I had weekend duty today. I now have a few chores to get done and then get dinner ready. The week ahead will be OK, I will do what I always do, my best.

I feel a little better, thanks for taking the time to stop by.

M

1 comment:

Sadge said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you.
~Sadge